Complex Complex

Hey Newgrounds! Matt's Back!

Beautifully fluid animation, Hilarious poses, oddball writing, My internet youth has returned. Glad to see you back in the game, Mr. Wilson!

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

....Yeah, it's pretty good

To be honest nobody was expecting this. The animation, as well as the jokes are practically Parody Rangers quality, which isn't a bad thing, knowing that this is also a parody. I did laugh a couple a couple of times. This may be very pedestrian of me to say this, but for me it's better than the actual movie. You really hit the nail on the head with the fact that Megan Fox is the main reason why people see the movie without looking at the plot. Overall, It's a parody of a movie that's better than the actual movie which is definitely one of your forte's. Good job, Kirb.

There Was This One Time There Was This One Time

I like it.

The animation is pretty awesome along with the voice acting. Despite sounding like a Dragonball Z abridged short (yes. I know it's the same guys), It did manage to get a few chuckles from me. Good Job, Chris.

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

I'm afraid to watch this movie again now

This was absolutely hilarious, I could not stop laughing. Now I'm afraid to die of laughter if I were ever going to watch it again. Good on ya'.

Jackie Jackie

I like it!

I can tell that this is very different from your last movies. Unlike Jerry, this ends in a somewhat "happy" note and actually gives a minor character more of a back story. I really admire your idea of character development. I hope we'll be able to see a third and final telling of this story. Good on ya, Max.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Well, it's better than Perfect Hair Forever.

Not that much to say about this one. I can tell the three of you had a lot of fun doing this, so I'm not gonna ding you for that. But in all honesty, the only thing that was interesting to me and I'm sure you would agree was Girl-Chan's animation. Especially, when she says "When you're SLEEPING!" before she starts giggling. I'd like to see the characters have as much movement as "Swirly Glasses"Overall, this was just another generic anime parody and nothing more. It's not bad nor is it fantastic or horrendous.

Naruto Super Dub Naruto Super Dub

That is so true

I can't tell you how many of those videos I've seen on youtube made by people who haven't seen the actual show.